Saturday, May 16, 2009

IPL T20 Delhi Daredevils vs Rajasthan Royals Live streaming

live online Indian Premier League cricket

Delhi Daredevils

vs

Rajasthan Royals


Johannesburg- May 17, 2009, 4:00 pm

Yusuf Pathan isn't a man who looks too far ahead – probably the distance to the boundary ropes is the farthest he goes. Shane Warne thinks he is the team's lethal weapon, coaches Darren Berry and Jeremy Snape cannot stop smiling whenever he pulls a win out of nowhere in the DLF Indian Premier League.

In an exclusive interview with iplt20.com, the utility cricketer whose hard-hitting ability has been compared with Andrew Symonds, Yusuf Pathan speaks about playing alongside Shane Warne and Graeme Smith and about his natural game.

He is one of the all-time greats. He has played a lot of cricket for Australia. I think my total match appearance even in domestic cricket is less than his wickets tally. Warne has been a great help. He has taught me how to judge the pitch and the technique of batsmen. I get the same feeling for Sachin-paaji (Tendulkar). It feels great when they speak about me. To get a mention in their interviews is a great achievement for me.

He is a great team man. He captains his national side and brings that experience to our team. He has been very helpful especially for the youngsters to adapt to the conditions here. He is very easy going and always generates positive vibes. Playing with him has been a great experience. One can learn a lot while watching him prepare for a match. He takes his cricket seriously and is hard working.


I don't want to change anything with my batting. I will continue to play my natural game. For me, it's important to remain confident and my body language should be positive even under pressure. We all know it just takes few good overs or a few good minutes on the field to win a game. It is important to take some risks; stay mentally strong and believe I can do it.

0 comments: