Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab Live streaming

live online IPLT20 cricket

Live Scorecard

Chennai Super Kings

vs

Kings XI Punjab


ipl t20 Live streaming


Centurion - May 7, 2009 8:00 pm

Chennai Super Kings outclassed Deccan Chargers in all departments to win the DLF Indian Premier tie by 78 runs at Buffalo Park, East London on Monday. The win, third on the trot for the men in yellow, has put Mahendra Singh Dhoni and his brigade on the top of the table and the skipper is not only happy about the victory but also about regaining his touch with the bat that fetched him the man-of-the-match award today.

"Yes winning three matches on trot is a good sign in this format of the game. I am happy about my batting as I hadn't been able to do much with the bat till now," he said. "Today I promoted myself up the order as I am not the kind of batsman who loves to hit from the first ball. I like to take my time in the middle and then set my innings slowly and steadily. I did exactly that today and I did well."

Dhoni said that three early wickets played a key role in their victory. "Deccan Chargers rely a lot on the explosive batting of Gilchrist and Gibbs. So taking their wickets was the key and our pacers did their job well in the beginning. With 178 on board, it was always going to be difficult for them after that.

0 comments: